Saturday, August 8, 2009

Birthday!

For my birthday, Mom got us tickets to the concert. The headliner was Josh Turner. He is a country music artist, but, he is also a believer and not afraid to sing about it. Many of his songs were directly referring to the Lord, whether it was the song, "Me and God" or "He wasn't raised that way". Josh's voice is amazing and his songs touching. It was a great concert and Nana loved his smile. She couldn't help but comment on it, every time he grinned. It was a nice evening. I had my hubby, my girl, and my Mom. That was a nice day. I had several comments from my facebook friends, several singing messages on my phone and lots of well wishes from my co-workers. Thanks for a great birthday. I am typing and loading this from my laptop! I am so spoiled. :~)


Josh singing on the big screen.
Just singing...


singing and playing...



the sign board preparing the show....
My BFF (and my boss :~).


Hubbs and Bugg
Bugg and Me
Me and Mom

Hubbs and me....

No comments: