Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Me and my girls.
They started out the morning by coming to my room and bringing me the bouquet of flowers, the card and the CD. I have this new liking to John Mayer, I know mushy love songs! So they filled me up and loved on me. They were so great. They told me they had more, but it would have to wait. So I headed out to my car after we got ready for Church. In the car were newly placed seat covers, pink butterflies. You know what butterflies mean to me, and that they are pink! There was a steering wheel cover and CD holder to match. It was pretty special. It told me that my girls really do listen to what I say.


Here is my sweet baby girls. We all met at church, Mom and Sis and Bro in law and the niece and nephew. Papa came after church and we all headed to Breakfast. We exchanged presents there, Mom got both Sis and I a present and Sis got me one! I did give her a picture of Mom and I :~) So we took pictures out side before we all took it easy the rest of the day.
I am truly thankful for my mother. She is a friend to me as well as my Mom. She has taught me so much and helped me be a better person. I am thankful for my mom.


No comments: