Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

Peanut decided to have a few friends over for New Year's Eve.
They started out playing with the wii.




The girls.......


then the boys....






and the girls again.....



and the boys.....


then mixin' it up a bit...




then.....the snow began falling and they were more interested in playing outside in the snow. Which I totally understand! We loaned all of them some warm coats and sent them on their way.


snowballs and snowmen to be made....




frozen fingers to be had....


Not just a little bit of snow either. I mean , we got ourselves doused with some white!
It was rather remarkable if you ask me! I don't ever recall a New Year's Eve with snow.
It was quite the memory. Good bunch of kids with some good times.
Happy New Year!!!



2 comments:

Casey said...

Happy New Year Brandi Lyn. I hope you and your family have an amazing year.

I bet you're surprised that I even visit your blog aren't ya? :o)

Casey

alex said...

Great! so beautiful... keep it up and we will be waiting for your next post.





House Cleaning Portsmouth, NH

House Cleaning RI