Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year~2009

So I have decided that Jeff and I are officially OLD!
My parents did more than we did for New Year's!
Wow!! The girls both were out doing their thing, so Jeff and I were home.
I had been sick since the Friday after Christmas, so I wasn't overly enthusiastic about doing anything myself. But, by 9pm Jeff was sound asleep and I was playing on the computer. Pretty lame huh? I tell you.

We are preparing to have several preteens/teenyboppers over tonight. Peanut is turning 13 on Sunday and is having her party tonight. She has invited a bunch of gals over to have a MAFIA party. Our friends the M~Family taught us this game a long time ago and it has forever been a hit for Peanut. So tonight she invites the girls over and Mafia it is. Some people from work today suggested I hire the black limousine and some gangster fellas to show up and scare the daylights out of the girls. I should have thought of that sooner :~}.

3 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

Aawww, Mafia!!! Mark and I were just reminiscing about our favorite New Year's parties from the past . . . remember the 'B' Party at our house?!? With the Morrows, Smiths and us? Too much fun, sweet memories . . .

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you are going to have quite a fun evening. Look forward to hearing all about it. Michelle, Christy and you all talk about Mafia..one of these days I will have to play it!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a great time. Ever since being at the M- family's house and playing Mafia, Emma asks to play it. I use the game Mafia as a reward in my classroom. The students love it.