Wednesday, October 8, 2008

playing catch up...

Chelsey at Hillsboro, trying to keep the ball out of the goal. She did a fine job at that...they didn't score any goals in the first game.

In the second game Chels was all over the field. Defender, goalie, middle, forward...she did it all. They won that game 7-1. Same team, same day, different score.
Saturday after the games in Hillsboro, Chels and I drove to my sister's house for Tristan's 13th birthday. We played TWISTER, with his friend Jameson and Carley and finally Candi joined us. Pretty funny!
Here's T blowing out the 13....
here is Carley and I playing Nurtz...it had been a long day.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

You have had such busy weekends. I thought we were busy now, but looking at you with two girls that are older I guess I won't expect to slow down any time soon.

Mommy Lion said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! WOW! T looks a lot like Russell!!!