Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friday Night

On Friday we were heading up to Sister's place. Mom and Dad had to work, the girls had school and I was lucky enough to not have to work. So I lounged around most of the day, enjoying myself and a quiet morning. I was thinking that since I had tried to get in to get my eyebrows waxed and couldn't, that maybe I had something here at home to help me. I get tired of plucking all the time. It is rather tedious. I remembered that I had some really cool little strips of wax that you just warm between your hands and then you put on the area you want to wax. So I got those out of the drawer and began waxing my eyebrows. Not too bad on the right side, could be worse, let me do a little more here, maybe there. Left side, oh, that is not enough, I definitely need more on that side. Let me do just a little more here, ouch! I think I removed a few layers of skin on that one. I look in the mirror and to my dismay, I removed more than a few hairs on my eyebrows. My left eyebrow is now polka dotted and my right is much shorter than it really should be. Well, I can't bring them back, maybe I can get my mustache! OK, that went much better, but I still have some wax on my eyebrows, how do I get that off? I ask my sister, who has two friends who are hair dresser/professional waxers. She is laughing so hard, I sent her a picture via my cell phone, then I emailed her some. They were pretty bad. She was laughing so hard she couldn't even talk to me. I have since deleted those pictures, so no, you can't see them. I then had to have them repaired on Saturday. She laughed a little, but not so much that she couldn't try to make them better. So if you look realllllllly hard, you will be able to see I had to paint some on. It's only temporary, right? Well, except for the missing skin and the large blood blister on the left, maybe the hair will grow back?????

No comments: