Friday, November 26, 2010

Today

Today, as the morning was beginning, I was listening to the girls. They were getting ready for a road trip. Bugg says to Peanut that there is this one jacket that is in the dryer and that she needs to make sure to grab it cause it will get cold. Then, Peanut is asking if she can make some sandwiches for the trip. The way they helped each other and focused on the other one was such a treat. I sat and just grinned listening to these girls, whom have grown so much in the last few years. It is amazing how they grow and mature right before our eyes. Sometimes while we are watching and not seeing. I quietly said a Thank You to the Lord for His goodness and His grace for my girls. How they love and look after one another. It is such a delight to "watch" this all happen before my eyes. I am so proud of my girls and look forward to watching them for many more years to come.

No comments: